The Stables, Brookover Farm, Orchardleigh, Frome, Somerset. BA11 2PB
The Stables offers accommodation with a choice of 4 rooms 2 double ensuite bedrooms 2 twin ensuites – dinning/lounge – kitchen. The Stables is on one level and also has a fenced sitting area outside where you can have your afternoon tea or evening barbecue.
The bedrooms are made up of two twin rooms, one double and one family room (king double and bunk bed).
This accommodation is next to the Equestrian Centre so within easy walking distance to the horses .
Hacking out around the countryside through the woods and river is ideal to capture the scenery.
Childrens riding can be prebooked or on arrival .
Rides through the woods and river.
Autumn Breeze Family Room
Golden Bryony Double with Ensuite Shower
Apple Blossom Twin Shower Ensuite
Orchards Favourite Twin Shower Ensuite
- Riding hacks available around the farm – Group or private lessons can be booked.
- group lesson £25.00
- private lesson £30.00
The Two Day Equestrian Instruction Package.
- This Equestrian Package is ideal for riders wanting to gain more experience and jumping the height of cross country fences up to 2.6ft or we can cater to the riders who just require flat work training.
- To include cross country schooling – show jumping – dressage tutition by
- qualified instructors. Dates can be arranged during week days or weekends and evening meal included.
- For full details please email: email@example.com
- or phone 07730357334
longleat 6 miles – Cheddar Caves and Wookey Hole 25 miles -Bath 12 miles
Ochardleigh golf club1 mile – Stonehenge 35 mins – along with many shops and theatres in Frome offering great entertainment.
if you considering bringing your bicycles there are some interesting routes to take to the next town of Radstock which the route runs adjacent to the old railway line.
Cost of Stables Accommodation.
Janury to March £150 per night – weekly £500 6 nights
April to end of May £200 per night – weekly £700 6 Nights
June to end of August £200 per night – weekly £800 6 nights
September to end of Oct £150 per night – weeky £600 6 nights
Nov to December 12th £120 per night – weekly £500 6 nights
13th Dec to Jan 7th £200 per night – weekly £900 6 nights
To make a booking please call 07730357334 or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information.
A deposit is required to secure your booking 25% of the total booking price
Remainder payment is required 1 week prior to arrival date.