BROOKOVER FARM EQUESTRIAN CENTRE, BA11 2PB
RIDNG LESSONS FOR CHILDREN £25.00 per hour £12.00 half hour during Saturday’s and weekdays.
LOAN A PONY MORNINGS EVERY WEDNESDAY DURING THE HOLIDAYS
- 10.00am til 1.00 pm. Riding lesson and learn to look after your pony
- Bring a small snack with you and have some fun at the Stables
- Cost. £30.00 please ring to book -Heather 07730357334
- SUMMER CAMP 8th 9th 10th AUGUST
- Start 10.00 am camp is residential or children can comes days only
- beginners and novices welcome
- includes Riding lessons – learning to groom – feeding – stable care – loading horses into trailers – each day’s ends with tea and cake at 4pm Supper at 6pm. lunch at 1pm – £150 all inclusive including riding and food
- For full schedules please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FAMILY AFTERNOONS AT BROOKOVER
- Enjoy a Cream Tea £4.50 per person and children have a pony ride
- for £10.00 – 2 children same Family £8.00 for 1/2 hour -all children are led –
Ladies summer riding *Give yourselves a treat or a present for a friend*
- A hack in the country side followed by a light lunch At Brookover.
- Minimum of two people
- Riding Hats are provided.
- All abilities welcome 12 stone max weight
- Cost £35.00 per person includes the ride and lunch.
- For more details or to book please telephone 07730 357334 or 01373 462806
Did you know ………
The Cross Country course is open to hire:
Small course 1.9ft £10.00 for 40 minutes – 2 horses £20.00 hour
larger course 2.6ft £10.00 for 40 minutes -2 horses £20.00 hour
Lydia Collingwood winning the Silver Medal in the Winter League Junior Show Jumping Championships in April. They qualified for this competition at Warminster Saddle club earlier this year. An impressive jump off against the clock riding two double Clear rounds. They also won the 2ft3 speed class in the morning.
Stables at Brookover Farm, Orchardleigh, Frome. The equestrian side of Brookover Farm is managed by Heather Collingwood BHSAI and has many years of teaching experience and in particular enjoyed side saddle riding and reaching the Side Saddle Championships.
Brookover Farm also provides excellent equestrian facilities for the beginner to the more experienced rider. The farm is home to many DIY liveries for clients wishing to keep their horses/ponies here and we can also provide full livery enabling clients the peace of mind with busy lives that their horse or pony is well looked after and if required ridden to maintain fitness during the week days while clients are busy at work or at school. It is a very happy and thriving environment for both horse and rider.
Arena at Brookover Farm, Orchardleigh, Frome.We also provide riding lessons incorporating a variety of activities for children to enjoy. Although schooling is a large part of learning how to ride we also like to keep it fun by teaching pony games such as the Flag Race � Bending and Sock race etc. There is also hacking available around the farm without venturing out onto the road.