Easter Loan a pony day Monday April 10th 10.00am til 1.00pm
- All ages welcome and novice riders £25.00 including a ride. Rosette to riders .
Easter Fun Day 12th April at Brookover Farm start 10.00
- Open to all ages – classes include 2.6 ft jumping
- Horse and Hound class /points jumping / relay jumping and pony games races for younger riders – clear round cross country
- Please send your email address for all classes and full schedule to email@example.com
Ladies summer riding *Give yourselves a treat or a present for a friend*
- A hack in the country side followed by a light lunch At Brookover.
- Minimum of two people
- Riding Hats are provided.
- All abilities welcome 12 stone max weight
- Cost £45.00 per person includes the ride and lunch.
- For more details or to book please telephone 07730 357334 or 01373 462806
Did you know ………
The Cross Country course is open to hire
- Cost £10.00 per pony/horse for the hour for the x country course height 1.6ft to 2ft3.
Cost of hire of the school £20.00 per hour for two ponies £30.00 for three ponies
Lydia Collingwood winning the Silver Medal in the Winter League Junior Show Jumping Championships in April. They qualified for this competition at Warminster Saddle club earlier this year. An impressive jump off against the clock riding two double Clear rounds. They also won the 2ft3 speed class in the morning.
Stables at Brookover Farm, Orchardleigh, Frome. The equestrian side of Brookover Farm is managed by Heather Collingwood BHSAI and has many years of teaching experience and in particular enjoyed side saddle riding and reaching the Side Saddle Championships.
Brookover Farm also provides excellent equestrian facilities for the beginner to the more experienced rider. The farm is home to many DIY liveries for clients wishing to keep their horses/ponies here and we can also provide full livery enabling clients the peace of mind with busy lives that their horse or pony is well looked after and if required ridden to maintain fitness during the week days while clients are busy at work or at school. It is a very happy and thriving environment for both horse and rider.
Arena at Brookover Farm, Orchardleigh, Frome.We also provide riding lessons incorporating a variety of activities for children to enjoy. Although schooling is a large part of learning how to ride we also like to keep it fun by teaching pony games such as the Flag Race � Bending and Sock race etc. There is also hacking available around the farm without venturing out onto the road.
There is also a small cross country course for beginners and another course of 2.3ft to 2.6ft on the farm which runs alongside the river and woodland which offers a good variety of jumps and there is also an Outdoor School of 25 x 50 for schooling.